This snack-dessert will make kids go “Cool!” and dig in.
- 2 cups milk
- 1 pack instant chocolate pudding
- 3 1/2 cups Cool Whip
- 16 oz Oreos
- 10 gummy worms
- 10 plastic flowers (optional)
- Mix milk and chocolate pudding in a bowl and beat for 3-5 minutes or until they are well blended.
- Let it stand for another 5 minutes. Break Oreos in small pieces and set aside.
- Add the Cool Whip and half of the Oreos in the pudding mix.
- To make the wormy flower pots, put 1 tablespoon of the crushed Oreo in the bottom of a cup.
- Fill the cup about 3/4 full with the pudding mixture. Sprinkle the top with a bit more Oreo crumbs.
- Stick a plastic flower in the middle. Place a gummy worm or two on top. Repeat process for the other cups.