Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This snack-dessert will make kids go “Cool!” and dig in.
- 2 cups milk
- 1 pack instant chocolate pudding
- 3 1/2 cups Cool Whip
- 16 oz Oreos
- 10 gummy worms
- 10 plastic flowers (optional)
- Mix milk and chocolate pudding in a bowl and beat for 3-5 minutes or until they are well blended.
- Let it stand for another 5 minutes. Break Oreos in small pieces and set aside.
- Add the Cool Whip and half of the Oreos in the pudding mix.
- To make the wormy flower pots, put 1 tablespoon of the crushed Oreo in the bottom of a cup.
- Fill the cup about 3/4 full with the pudding mixture. Sprinkle the top with a bit more Oreo crumbs.
- Stick a plastic flower in the middle. Place a gummy worm or two on top. Repeat process for the other cups.