Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- Makes 1 x 10 inch layer cake.
- 2 cups mascarpone cheese
- 3 cups heavy cream
- ¼ cup confectioners' sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 x 10 inch sponge cake
- ¼ cup cocoa
- Combine in a large bowl, mascarpone cheese, cream, sugar, vanilla, coffee liqueur, and instant coffee.
- Whip until stiff.
- Split sponge cake in half, creating a top and bottom layer.
- Spread cream mixture on bottom layer, and replace top half of cake.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Just before serving, dust top of cake with cocoa powder.