Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2-3 tablespoons dried currants, Sultanas, or raising
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 425 °F.
- Lightly grease baking sheets.
- Sift flour, salt, and Sugar into a bowl.
- Rub in the butter quickly and lightly.Add fruit.
- Mix in milk, a little at a time.
- With floured hands knead lightly to a soft dough, adding a little more milk if necessary.
- Roll out evenly but lightly about 1/4 inch thick on a floured board.Cut out scones.
- Place on baking sheets and bake 12–15 minutes.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.