Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 4 avocado
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- ¼ cup onion, peeled and diced
- 1 chile, seeded and diced
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ⅛ cup cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mash 2 of the avocado with the back of a fork or other mashing utensil.
- Add in the cumin, serrano, onion and cilantro. Fold in crema and lime juice.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Dice the remaining avocado into ¼ - ½-inch cubes.
- Fold the diced avocado and tomato into the mashed avocado mixture. Serve immediately.