Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 1 cantaloupe (musk in some countries), seeds removed and peeled, cut into bite size pieces.
- 1 honey dew melon, seeds removed, peeled and cut into bite size pieces
- 1 casaba melon, seeds removed, peeled and cut into bite size pieces.
- 1 package of strawberries, cleaned and cut up
- 1 package of blueberries, washed
- 1 large bunch of grapes (seedless, green or red)
- 1 large can of your favorite fruit cocktail in lite syrup or in juice
- 2 cups of white wine
- enough orange juice or apple juice to fill the container and nearly cover the fruits
- You'll need a large bowl that has an airtight cover. The white wine adds a nice kick to the salad that is subtle but there. Enough orange juice or apple juice to fill the container and nearly cover the fruits.
- You can serve this right away or let it sit until a few hours before serving.
- It tastes even better the next day and the next and the next.
- Some serving suggestions: with whipped cream, on ice cream, with a serving of your favorite cheese on the side, with crackers on the side.