Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb Dry pink beans
- 3 lb Pork roast
- 1/2 c Chopped Onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced 1 Tbsp salt
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 can (4-oz.) chopped green chilies
- corn chips
- Sort and rinse beans.
- Put all ingredients except corn chips in Dutch oven, an electric crockery cooker or heavy kettle.
- Add 7 cups water. Cover and simmer about 5 hours, or until roast falls apart and beans are done.
- Uncover and cook about 1/2 hours to desired thickness.
- Serve with corn chips and pass condiments for choice of toppings: (chopped tomato,avocado, Onion, shredded lettuce, grated Cheddar Cheese, taco sauce or other hot sauce).
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.