Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Use as a dip for fresh cut veggies, tortilla chips, stone ground vegan crackers, toasted or fresh syrian vegan bread.
- 3 cans chickpeas, drained (or save a little juice and you don't have to use as much oil
- ½ cucumber
- 1 small tomato
- 1½ lemon, juice and pulp
- a handful chopped parsley
- salt to taste
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- ¼ cup olive oil (or add chickpea juice instead) you can add more oil if you like
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.