- Fry all of the spices, except for half of the garlic, in a small amount of oil.
- Drain the mangoes (if necessary) and puree them (or at least crush them a bit).
- You may want to add some sugar if using fresh mangoes which are not so ripe.
- Put the mangoes in with the spices, add soy and Worcestershire sauce, and cook gently for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, dice the chicken and fry until opaque, along with the rest of the garlic.
- Drain off any excess oil.
- Add to the mango sauce and simmer gently for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Serve over rice with the natural yogurt as an accompaniment.