Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The won tons floating in the soup resemble tiny clouds; hence the name won ton, which means "swallowing a cloud."
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 18 – 24 won ton wrappers
- ½ pound boneless lean pork, chopped finely (ground pork)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- a few drops sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sherry
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 green onion, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 dashes of white pepper
- water for boiling won tons
- 4½ – 5 cups chicken stock
- green onion, thinly sliced, as desired
- a few drops sesame oil (optional)
- Combine all the filling ingredients in a bowl, mixing well.
- Lay one won ton skin in front of you.
- Cover the remaining won ton skins with a damp towel to keep them from drying out.