Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 3 large baking potatoes
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- ¾ cup soy milk
- 3 tbsp soy margarine
- Dice the potatoes (it is great whether the potatoes are peeled or not).
- Boil for about 15 minutes, or until they are soft.
- Heat oil over medium heat in a small pan.
- Saute the garlic about 30 seconds.
- Add the soy milk and reduce to a simmer.
- Keep warn until the potatoes are cooked.
- Mash the potatoes in a large bowl.
- Add the margarine.
- Add just enough of the soy milk/ garlic mixture to make them as creamy as you like.