Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 3 large baking potatoes
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- ¾ cup soy milk
- 3 tbsp soy margarine
- Dice the potatoes (it is great whether the potatoes are peeled or not).
- Boil for about 15 minutes, or until they are soft.
- Heat oil over medium heat in a small pan.
- Saute the garlic about 30 seconds.
- Add the soy milk and reduce to a simmer.
- Keep warn until the potatoes are cooked.
- Mash the potatoes in a large bowl.
- Add the margarine.
- Add just enough of the soy milk/ garlic mixture to make them as creamy as you like.