Orange pineapple punch: a fun punch for Halloween when served in a festive bowl. but, also a great tasting punch you can make easily and serve year round. especially nice in the summer heat.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Servings: Makes 4 quarts
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0
- Total Time: 0
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 (46-ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (2-liter) bottle orange soda, chilled
- orange sherbet (optional)
- In punch bowl, stir together condensed milk and pineapple juice; add orange soda.
- Top with sherbet (optional) and serve over ice (optional).
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Tip: Orange Pineapple Punch is a great flavor for any time of year. Top punch bowl with mint leaves or fresh cut orange slices for a refreshing taste.
Other Cool Treats: Pour leftover punch into ice-cube trays and freeze. Flavored ice-cubes can be chopped in blender. Spoon mixture into ice-cream bowls. Serve immediately. Enjoy eating this new twist on orange creamsicle crush cool new frozen treat!