Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Orange pineapple punch: a fun punch for Halloween when served in a festive bowl. but, also a great tasting punch you can make easily and serve year round. especially nice in the summer heat.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Servings: Makes 4 quarts
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0
- Total Time: 0
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 (46-ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (2-liter) bottle orange soda, chilled
- orange sherbet (optional)
- In punch bowl, stir together condensed milk and pineapple juice; add orange soda.
- Top with sherbet (optional) and serve over ice (optional).
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Tip: Orange Pineapple Punch is a great flavor for any time of year. Top punch bowl with mint leaves or fresh cut orange slices for a refreshing taste.
Other Cool Treats: Pour leftover punch into ice-cube trays and freeze. Flavored ice-cubes can be chopped in blender. Spoon mixture into ice-cream bowls. Serve immediately. Enjoy eating this new twist on orange creamsicle crush cool new frozen treat!