Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe was generously provided by Ricardo magazine.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 60 ml unsalted butter, softened
- 60 ml sugar
- 60 ml brown sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 310 ml flour
- 20 ml (or more) milk
- 5 ml vanilla extract
- 24 jellybeans 
- 24 sweetened red peanuts 
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, with an electric mixer, beat butter with two types of sugar.
- Beat in egg yolk until smooth.
- At low speed, stir in flour, alternating with milk and vanilla.
- Dough will tend to be dry, but has to stick.
- Add milk as needed.
- For each cookie, form a finger with 15 ml (1 tbsp) of dough.
- Press a candy onto one end of the finger to simulate a nail and insert peanut at other extremity to simulate bloody bone.
- Place on baking sheet.
- With butter knife, make small indentations to simulate joints.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Place baking sheet in center of oven.
- Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until fingers are slightly golden underneath.
- Let cool.