Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Taste of Home
- Makes 10 servings
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- ½ pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 can chicken broth (49.5 oz)
- 4 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 large potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ to 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 can whole kernel corn (15.25 oz) or 1½ cups frozen corn
- 4 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced and quartered
- In a large kettle, saute the onion and mushrooms in oil until tender.
- Add the broth, carrots, potato and seasonings.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to pkg. directions.
- Add the pasta, corn and tomatoes to soup.
- Cook 5 minutes longer or until heated through and the vegetables are tender.