Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 anchovy paste
- 10 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 ounce egg substitute
- Mix all except egg subs well.
- Let stand at room temp.
- Wash 2 large heads romaine lettuce inside leaves.
- Spin out water and put in towel in frig to crisp.
- Cut 9 slices of sour dough french bread and butter both sides.
- Sprinkle garlic powder on one side and cut into bit sizes.
- Toast garlic croutons in 300°F oven until crisp, about 25 minutes.
- Let cool to room temp.
- Grate a wedge of Parmesan cheese, or cut into cubes and throw into blender.