Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 anchovy paste
- 10 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 ounce egg substitute
- Mix all except egg subs well.
- Let stand at room temp.
- Wash 2 large heads romaine lettuce inside leaves.
- Spin out water and put in towel in frig to crisp.
- Cut 9 slices of sour dough french bread and butter both sides.
- Sprinkle garlic powder on one side and cut into bit sizes.
- Toast garlic croutons in 300°F oven until crisp, about 25 minutes.
- Let cool to room temp.
- Grate a wedge of Parmesan cheese, or cut into cubes and throw into blender.