- Trim stems from sprouts and cut an x into the base.
- In a small bowl, combine wine, honey and soy sauce.
- Over moderate heat, melt margarine in a 3 qt pot.
- Add wine mixture, water and sprouts.
- Stir and cook, covered, at a gentle simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Uncover and cook another 10 minutes.
- Dissolve cornstarch in a small amount of water.
- Stir into the pot and cook another 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve from a serving casserole.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.