Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Gogosi de vin
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon butter
- flour as needed to make a medium stiff dough
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- confectioner's sugar for dusting
- Set the wine to boil with the butter.
- When it is boiling, set is aside from heat and gradually add flour, stirring continuously, until you get a medium stiff dough.
- Keep stirring until it starts to cool down.
- Gradually add 4 yolks and 1 tablespoon sugar.
- At the end add the whipped egg whites.
- Take teaspoonfuls of the batter and place in very hot oil or lard.
- When done, sprinkle confectioner's sugar on them.