Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Yield: 3 cups
- 1 tbsp clear vanilla extract 
- 4 tbsp water
- ½ cup shortening
- ½ cup butter
- 3 oz melted bittersweet chocolate
- 1 tbsp Wilton meringue powder 
- 1 lb sifted powdered sugar (approx 4 cups)
- Sift the powdered sugar and meringue powder into a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Cream shortening, butter, flavorings and water.
- Gradually add sifted dry ingredients and mix on medium speed until all ingredients have been thoroughly mixed together.
- Blend an additional minute or so until creamy.