- 3 Tbs safflower oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Onion
- juice of half a medium lemon
- 1 lb. fresh spinach leaves, torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 large oranges, peeled, sectioned, and cut into pieces
- 1 large hard-boiled egg, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1. To make the dressing, heat the oil in a small saucepan and sautŽ the Onion until transparent, about 5 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the lemon juice. Set aside.
2. To make the salad, place the spinach leaves in a large bowl along with the oranges. Add the warm dressing and mix well.
3. Garnish the salad with the egg and nuts, and serve immediately. Serves 4.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit