Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Wilson Estate in Heath, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 small skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 large clove garlic minced
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Melt butter with olive oil in a heavy skillet.
- Sauté garlic and onion until onion is transparent.
- Remove garlic and onion from skillet with slotted spoon.
- Brown chicken breast halves on both sides.
- Return garlic and onion to skillet then add chicken broth and bourbon.
- Cover and cook over very low heat until chicken is tender and done about 25 minutes.