Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Willingham Estate in Round Rock, Texas in 1984. Dated 1974
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 can pineapple sliced
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- pork loin chops
- Cut a pocket into each pork chop and insert ½ slice of pineapple.
- Mix the remaining ingredients and drizzle a little over each chop.
- Bake at 350°F for 1½ hours, drizzling the sauce over the chops frequently.
- Remove chops from oven, top each with ½ slice of pineapple.
- Return to oven for a minute or two to warm fruit.
- Heat any remaining sauce and serve with chops.