Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
- 1 cup sliced fresh Mushrooms
- 1/2 medium-size red pepper, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 medium-size green pepper, cut into matchsticks
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups cooked rice, cooked in chicken broth
- 1/2 cup cooked wild rice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice vinegar*
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed, toasted
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound peeled and deveined Shrimp
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
In wok or large skillet stir-fry vegetables in hot oil over medium-high heat 2 minutes. Stir in rice, wild rice, parsley, vinegar, salt, Sugar and pepper. Serve warm or at room temperature. Sprinkle with sesame seed just before serving.