Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 12 – 15 wontons
- 300 g cream cheese
- 1 packet square egg wonton pastry
- 15 g Wildfire spice
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 1 small sprig parsley
- 10 g Outback salt
- Kakadu plum and chili sauce to serve (found where Australian specialty products are sold)
- Remove the cream cheese from the fridge and allow to soften.
- Finely chop the garlic and parsley.
- In a mixing bowl combine the garlic, parsley, Australian Wildfire spice and salt to taste and mix through well.
- Remove the wonton pastry from the plastic and cover with a damp cloth so they won’t dry out.
- On each square put a teaspoonful of the cream cheese filling.
- Moisten the edge of pastry with a little egg wash or water,the fold all edge together and firmly to seal.
- Place on a tray dusted with corn flour to prevent sticking.
- Using hot oil heated in a Wok or sauce pan, fry a few at a time on medium heat until golden.
- Drain on paper towels and serve with Kakadu plum and chile to serve