Contributed by Valerie Haecky.
- 1 cup cooked wild rice
- 1 cup cooked basmati rice
- 1 to 2 uncooked sweet potatoes, cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 to 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- salt to taste (I put quite a bit for this dish.)
- Fill into plastic lunch box.
- Mix for cooking.
- Nuke for 10 minutes on high.
- Note: this can also be made using a pre-cooked sweet potato.
- Then the nuke time is reduced to 3 minutes for reheating.
I think this would be good with a couple of table spoons of orange juice for extra flavoring added before cooking.