Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Valerie Haecky.
- 1 cup cooked wild rice
- 1 cup cooked basmati rice
- 1 to 2 uncooked sweet potatoes, cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 to 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- salt to taste (I put quite a bit for this dish.)
- Fill into plastic lunch box.
- Mix for cooking.
- Nuke for 10 minutes on high.
- Note: this can also be made using a pre-cooked sweet potato.
- Then the nuke time is reduced to 3 minutes for reheating.
I think this would be good with a couple of table spoons of orange juice for extra flavoring added before cooking.