Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup wild rice, cooked
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tbsp chopped dry roasted peanuts
- Combine all ingredients except nuts in a bowl.
- Toss to mix.
- Cover and chill thoroughly, about 3 to 4 hours.
- Sprinkle the nuts on top just before serving.
Nutritional information Edit
For ¼ recipe:
- 157 calories | 20g carbohydrate | 3g protein | 7g fat | 138mg sodium | 193mg potassium | 4mg cholesterol
- Exchanges: 1 bread | ½ fruit | 1 fat