Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes about twenty 4-inch pancakes.
- 1 6-ounce package long grain and wild rice mix
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 2 egg whites, slightly beaten
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 small Apple, diced
- 1 medium-size red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound peeled and deveined Shrimp
- Prepare rice using 2 cups water and omitting butter or margarine.
- Combine milk, buttermilk and egg whites in large bowl. Add flour, Sugar, baking powder and salt; blend until batter is fairly smooth. Stir in rice, green onions, Apple, red pepper and pecans.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter on hot griddle coated with cooking spray; spreading out flat with back of spatula.
- Cook over medium heat until bubbles form on top and underside is lightly browned; about 1-1/2 minutes per side.