Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
wild rice slow cooked with veggies.
- 1½ cups uncooked long-grained rice
- ½ cup uncooked wild rice
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes, or 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 4 cups water
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped, about 8 green onions
- 8 oz. sliced fresh or canned mushrooms
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- Combine all ingredients.
- Pour into lightly greased slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2½ hours, stirring occasionally.