Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1½ cup wild rice, rinsed
- 3 cup water
- 3 cucumbers, sliced thick and cut into quarters
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 bunch green onions (or 1 Vidalia or red onion), chopped
- Bring the water to a boil, add the wild rice.
- Return to boil, turn down to simmer for 40 minutes or until some of the grains burst.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Drain any excess water.
- Toss cooled rice and other ingredients in a bowl.
The cucumbers can be increased with good results, and other vegetables added.