Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 30 min
Cook time: 45 min
Roasted hedgehog mushrooms with thyme over a goat cheese crostini.
- 1 lb hedgehog mushrooms
- 1 bunch fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 lb goat cheese
- 1 French baguette
- Roast the mushrooms, thyme, oil, soy sauce with a sprinkle of black pepper in a 450 degree oven.
- Slice baguette into ¼ inch slices and toast.
- Spoon goat cheese onto each toast.
- Spoon roasted mushrooms and thyme onto toasts.