Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Henson Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 cups sliced wild mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 package refrigerated French bread
- ¼ cup pesto sauce
- 3 ounces white cheddar cheese crumbled
- Sauté mushrooms and garlic with butter in large skillet until tender then season with salt and pepper.
- Shape dough into a round then press onto bottom and side of buttered quiche dish and spread with pesto.
- Sprinkle with half the cheese then top with mushrooms and add remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes.