Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Friptura de gisca salbatica
- 1 wild goose
- 2 – 3 tablespoons lard
- 5 oz / 150 g bacon (for interlarding)
- 4 – 5 tablespoons wine
- Keep the wild goose in the marinade at least 12 hours.
- Then wash, dry, salt, interlard with pieces of bacon and set in a pan with lard.
- Fry on all sides, add 2 – 3 tablespoons of wine and let simmer, covered, for 45 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon of wine every now and then and turn the roast.
- Then set the roast into the oven, uncovered, until done.
- Serve with beet or red cabbage salad.