Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 18 oz. (3 cups) mandarin orange segments, halved
- 1 Tbsp. orange or vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 lbs. (1 1/2 qts.) cake flour
- 1 oz. (2 1/3 Tbsp.) baking powder
- 1/2 oz. (1 Tbsp.) baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 12 oz. (1 1/2 cups) brown sugar
- 6 oz. (3/4 cup) granulated sugar
- 6 oz. (3/4 cup) egg substitute
- 1 1/2 lbs. (3 cups) non-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 4 oz. (1 cup) pecans, chopped, (optional)
- 1 1/2 lbs. (1 qt.) Wild blueberries
In a bowl combine orange segments, and extract; reserve. In large bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; reserve. In another bowl combine sugars, egg substitute, yogurt and oil. Stir into dry mixture and mix just to combine. Fold in orange mixture, pecans, if desired, and Wild blueberries. Scoop (#20) 1/4-cup batter into each greased 1/3-cup muffin tin (36 total) and bake in 400 °F conventional oven or 375 °F convection oven 18-22 minutes or until firm to the touch. Serve warm.
Yield: Approximately 36 muffins; Calories per muffin: 199; Calories from fat: 50