Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 cups mashed mangoes, drained
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ⅔ cup oil
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 cup chopped raisins
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Add lemon juice to mashed mangoes.
- Combine flour, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Make a well in the center, add mashed mangoes, oil, eggs, nuts and raisins; mix only until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Pour into 2 medium loaf pans.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.