- Melt butter in saucepan; add beer and onion.
- Cover and cook over low heat 30 minutes.
- Transfer saucepan to grill.
- Heat wieners on grill.
- While they grill, use tongs to dip them into beer sauce four or five times at 5-minute intervals.
- Serve wieners in buns; spoon cooked onion and sauce over wieners.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.