Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Viennese fried breaded chicken
- 3 small young chickens, quartered or halved
- ½ cup flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup very dry breadcrumbs
- Lightly salt chicken.
- Dredge first in flour then in eggs beaten with salt, finally in bread crumbs - press on crumbs firmly with palm of hand and shake off excess.
- Fry quickly (so a good crust forms) in hot lard deep enough so chicken swims.
- Lower flame and continue frying about 15 minutes or until chicken is done.