Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Chec alb cu ulei
- 2 eggs
- 13 oz / 375 g flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup oil (or melted margarine)
- ¾ cup milk, a pinch of baking soda
- 5 oz / 150 g sliced walnuts
- 5 oz / 150 g colored rahat lokum cut in strips
- 2 oz / 50 g raisins
- butter to grease the pan
- Beat the eggs with the sugar, add the milk, then oil and mix well.
- Add the baking soda and the flour (gradually).
- Dredge the walnuts, rahat-lokum and Raisins through flour, shake and add to the mixture.
- Grease a bread pan, cover the bottom and sides with paper and slowly pour the batter in.
- Bake at low heat to start with, then at higher heat.
- Test with a wooden pick.
- The cake is tastier after 2 – 3 days.