Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gonzales Estate in Crandall, Texas in 1980.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup wheat berries
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tablespoon egg replacer mixed with 6 tablespoons water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Blend berries and soy milk until smooth.
- Mix remaining ingredients then add to blender and combine.
- Pour batter onto hot waffle iron and cook according to manufacturer's instructions.