Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Lilly at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 16 Scones
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- ¼ cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 5 tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp ground cinnamon
- ⅔ cup butter
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup raisins
- In large bowl combine all-purpose flour, wheat flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon; cut in butter with pastry blender until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- Beat eggs lightly; remove 2 tbsp, and set aside.
- Combine eggs, milk and raisins, stir into dry ingredients until blended; mixture will be dry.
- Knead dough in bowl until ball forms.
- Pat out on lightly floured board to 8"x8" square; cut into 16 pieces.
- Brush tops and sides with reserved egg.
- Place on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake in heated 375°F oven 25 minutes.
- Serve warm.