Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Zimmerman Estate in Terrell, Texas in 1989 – date on card says 1914
- 1-cup Wheat cooked until soft
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 cup grated potatoes
- 1 cup chopped raisins
- 1-cup sugar
- 1-cup flour
- 1-teaspoon baking soda
- 1-teaspoon cloves
- 1-teaspoon nutmeg
- 1-teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Mix Wheat, carrots, potatoes, raisins, Sugar and flour together.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Mix well and put in a buttered dish.
- Place in a roasting pan that has about 2" water in it.
- Turn oven to 325 and steam for three hours.
- Serve with whipped cream.