Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Farrell estate in Arlington, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 7 very ripe bananas
- 1⅛ cup raw honey
- ⅓ cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 2½ teaspoons baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups chopped pecans
- Mash bananas then mix with the honey, canola oil and vanilla extract.
- Sift together pastry flour, baking soda and salt then add nuts.
- Blend the two mixtures and divide into 2 lightly oiled loaf pans.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes.