Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Total time: 45 min | Preparation time: 15 min
- Servings per Recipe: 4
- 2 packages (10-ounces each) frozen chopped spinach
- 1 pound whitefish fillets, about ½ inch thick
- 4 teaspoons dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup roasted red bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Thaw spinach.
- Squeeze to drain.
- Spread spinach evenly in ungreased 11 x 7 inch pan.
- Blend in blender or food processor red pepper, basil, and milk.
- Spread half of pepper mixture over spinach.
- Arrange fillets next in pan.
- Top with remaining pepper mixture.
- Cover and bake at 400°F for 25 to 30 minutes, until fish flakes easily with fork.
Nutrition information Edit
- Calories 200 | Calories from Fat 31 | Total Fat 7g | Cholesterol 68mg | Sodium 404mg | Carbohydrate 6g | Dietary Fiber 4g | Protein 26g
- Exchange 3 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat
- Carbohydrate Units 0