Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Manes Estate in Venus, Texas in 1981.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 large white onion sliced
- ½ large green pepper sliced
- 2 stalks celery sliced
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 boneless chicken breasts cooked and sliced
- ½ cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 small can mushrooms drained
- Combine olive oil, sesame oil, onion, green pepper, celery and garlic together and simmer in saucepan over medium high heat for 15 minutes.
- Stir in chicken and cook 5 minutes longer.
- Add wine, lemon, ginger and soy then cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Mix chicken broth with flour and add to chicken.
- Add mushrooms and simmer 5 more minutes.
- Serve mixture over egg noodles or rice.