Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings. Cooking time 20 minutes.
- 100 grams blue cheese (Stilton, Gorgonzola, or Australian Roaring Forties)
- 1½ cups white wine (dry white)
- 2 medium onions, ¼ rings
- 185 mL evaporated milk (Creamy carnation)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- pasta for 4 (fettucini recommended)
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Cook pasta while preparing sauce below.
- heat oil in saucepan
- add onions, brown thorough
- add garlic
- add wine gradually as onions start to stick to pan
- reduce heat, add blue cheese, melt
- add evaporated milk
- add salt and pepper (taste)
- thicken with cornflour (1-2 tablespoons in a little water, stir into mixture)
- drain cooked pasta
- stir sauce into pasta, serve immediately