Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 1 tbsp margarine
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 1 cup water
- ⅔ cup canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- slivered or chopped almonds (optional)
- Melt margarine over medium heat.
- Add rice and saute until it begins to turn opaque, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the water and coconut milk and bring to boil.
- Cover and reduce heat to low; cook until rice is cooked through and liquid is absorbed, about 18 minutes.
- Add salt to taste.
- Serve it topped with the almonds. That makes it really good!