Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
White Lion from Jerry Thomas' Bartending Guide or How to Mix Drinks—source of original recipe, out of copyright
- Serves: 1
- 1 tea-spoonful of pulverized white sugar
- ½ a lime (squeeze out juice and put rind in glass).
- 1 wine glass Santa Cruz rum
- 1 teaspoonful of curaçao
- 1 teaspoonful of raspberry syrup
- Fill the glass half-full of shaved ice, shake up well and strain into a cocktail glass.