Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A sweet and sour sauce made with white grape juice.
- two (2) cups white grape juice
- one (1) tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (or less)
- one quarter (¼) cup cider vinegar
- one quarter (¼) cup tomato ketchup
- one quarter (¼) cup brown sugar
- one and one half (1 ½) tablespoons cornstarch
- one half (½) teaspoon minced garlic
- one half (½) teaspoon powdered ginger
Whisk together ingredients until smooth. Cook in a microwave or in saucepan stovetop, stirring periodically, until thickened.