Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tested February 1994 with ½ tsp liquid SugarTwin and whole cloves.
- 1 tsp unflavored gelatin
- 1⅔ cup unsweetened white grape juice
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 3 allspice berries or cloves
- 2 tsp artificial sweetener
- Sprinkle gelatin over ¼ cup grape juice.
- Combine remaining grape juice, lemon juice and allspice berries or whole cloves in a medium saucepan.
- Boil vigorously about 7 minutes to reduce to ¾ cup.
- (test batch took about 15 minutes in a small pot).
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in sweetener and softened gelatin until it dissolves.
- Discard allspice berries or cloves.
- Pour into a sterilized jar.
- Cover tightly.
- Store in refrigerator.
Nutritional information Edit
2 tsp serving = 12 calories, 3 grams carbohydrate, 1++ extra