- 2 cucumbers, peeled and diced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 750 ml (1 1/4 pints) chicken stock
- 425 ml (l5 fl oz) thick sour cream
- 225 ml (8 fl oz) natural yogurt
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- pepper to taste
- Place the cucumbers, garlic and green pepper in a food processor or bender with a little of the chicken stock. Puree until smooth, then add the remaining stock.
- Put the sour cream and yogurt into a howl and stir in a little of the pureed mixture to thin.
- Stir in the remaining mixture, and add the vinegar, salt and pepper. Chill.
- Serve garnished with parsley and accompanied by howls of diced cucumber, green pepper and flaked almonds.