Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a flavorful and delicious salad to start off any meal.
- 3 1/2 lbs white fillet (cod, Haddock, whiting, Hake)
- 4 tablespoons cucumber, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons green pepper, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons radishes, thinly sliced
- 3 small cartons natural yogurt
- salt and pepper
- bay leaf
- Poach fillet for 3 minutes in boiling slated water flavored with lemon, bay leaf and peppercorns.
- Drain, cool and set aside. In a bowl, mix vegetables. Add yogurt.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix well. Chill.
- When ready to serve, arrange fillet on a platter and pour over dressing.
- Garnish with chopped parsley. Makes 10 servings.