Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 1 pound rigatoni
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends snapped off and cut into 1 inch pieces
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 cans (6½ oz each) clams, drained and ½ cup clam juice reserved
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 jarred hot cherry peppers, seeded and thinly sliced
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
- Cook pasta following package directions.
- Add asparagus during last 4 minutes of cooking.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Add garlic and cook until just starting to color, stirring.
- Add clam juice and cook 1 minutes.
- Stir in clams, lemon juice, peppers and salt.
- Cook until heated through.
- Stir in butter and parsley.
- Toss the pasta and asparagus with the sauce.
- Drizzle with additional olive oil and serve immediately.