Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For those non-NZers, Kremelta is the equivalent of the Australian "Copha" which is a white coconut based fat. Memories of primary school cooking classes...
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup rice bubbles
- ⅓ cup chopped dried apricots
- ⅓ cup ginger
- ⅓ cup raisins
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 cup whole powdered milk (or half each with malted milk powder)
- 6 - 7 ounces Kremelta
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Melt Kremelta and pour over dry mix; mix well.
- Press into a flat, lightly greased, baking tin and cut before too hard.